Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Goals and the like

So, my name is Sydney Owen. I am a senior majoring in public relations here at good ole USF. I am not entirely sure what I'll be doing with this expensive sheet of paper upon graduation, but I fully intend on using the qualities that I have to better someone, or something.

Qualities including my innate ability to read people, amongst others. I have been waiting tables and slinging drinks in order to fund said expensive degree, and in my time behind the bar and carrying a tray, I have fine-tuned my people-reading skills. I figure that this will end up being a great skill when dealing with my future employers and future clients. If they are the silent professional type, I will have to tone down my outgoing personality. But if they're willing to laugh and smile through the experience, then we'll get along just fine.

In addition to being able to read people, I am also very well spoken. I take great pride in being able to speak the English language correctly and tend to be a bit of a grammar Nazi..

That's all I have for now, more on how wonderful I am later.

You know you love me,
xoxo Sydney

PS Attention all Gossip Girl fans: for the record, if you'll go back to the days of Xanga (yes, I had a xanga), I have been signing blogs with the tagline above way before Gossip Girl was even a thought. Just clearing that up. :)

No comments: